Michael graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Law with Honours in Law and a Major in Chemistry.
Michael takes on all types of litigation matters and prefers to advocate for his own clients in Court. Michael’s practice areas include:
- Criminal Law;
- Disputed Estate Litigation, including Testators Family Maintenance Act applications;
- Personal Injuries Compensation;
- Medical Negligence;
- Construction disputes;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Restraint and Family Violence Order matters; and
- Debt Recovery and contractual disputes.
Michael is a close follower of AFL and cricket. He is a player and board member with the South Hobart Sandy Bay Cricket Club and a member of the Southern Young Lawyers Committee.
Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
University of Tasmania
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (03) 6235 0800