We are incredibly proud of our experience in employment law. We have built an excellent reputation over the years for providing straight forward solutions to both employees and employers when a dispute arises.
The law in this area is continually changing and both employees and employers need to be aware of the potential effects of the law, or their rights when threatened or where the employment relationship is terminated.
Our employment law team advises and represents employees on a range of employment and workplace related issues. We work with you to fully understand your situation so that we can provide informed advice to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our employment law team can appear for employees and employers in Fair Work Commission hearings, conciliation conferences, Magistrate Court and Federal Court proceedings.
We have particular experience in providing advice for the following areas of law:
- Pay, leave and redundancy entitlements
- Modern award compliance, and individual and collective agreements
- Unfair or unlawful dismissal and termination
- Redundancy and redeployment situations
- Racial and sex discrimination
- Bullying and harassment
- Occupational health and safety issues
- Independent contractor advice
- Workers compensation claims