Being charged with a criminal offence can be incredibly stressful, but from the moment you contact us, we provide clear advice explaining your options in a language that you can understand.
We have lawyers that can discreetly and ethically deal with criminal matters. At all times, we provide you with clear guidance throughout the criminal law process. Our criminal law team is astute, supportive and highly sophisticated, and skill in providing strategic, sensible and practical criminal law advice.
Our Criminal Law team has particular experience in:
- Arrest, bail, and police interview matters
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Dangerous/reckless driving offences
- Drink driving and speeding offences
- Restricted License Applications
- Social security fraud (including offences involving Centrelink)
- Assault and violence matters
- Worksafe Investigations