Leigh is a partner of Ogilvie Jennings and has been practicing since 1992 when she was admitted to the Supreme Court of Tasmania and the High Court of Australia.
Leigh specialises in injuries & compensation litigation, particularly plaintiff work involving personal injury sustained at work, in motor vehicles, at public or private places and whilst undergoing treatment. A great deal of Leigh’s professional time is devoted to workers’ compensation cases (both State and Federal).
Leigh holds the current positions:
- Member of the Tasmanian Police Review Board
- Deputy Chair of the Parole Board
- Member of the Law Foundation
- Chair of the Tasmanian Air Rescue Trust
- Member of the Legal Profession Tribunal
In addition to the above positions, Leigh is also a Superannuation Commissioner.
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws
University of Tasmania
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (03) 6235 0800