Leigh is a partner of Ogilvie Jennings and has been practicing since 1992 when she was admitted to the Supreme Court of Tasmania and the High Court of Australia.
Leigh specialises in injuries & compensation litigation, particularly plaintiff work involving personal injury sustained at work, in motor vehicles, at public or private places and whilst undergoing treatment.
Leigh holds the current positions:
- Chair of the Parole Board.
- Member of the Law Foundation.
- Chair of the Tasmanian Air Rescue Trust.
- Member of the Tasmanian Board of the Medical Board of Australia.
- Anti-Discrimination Commissioner
In addition to the above positions, Leigh is also a Superannuation Commissioner.
Workers Compensation Process
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws
University of Tasmania
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (03) 6235 0800